Join the team
What we need to know
The doors are always open for new team members to join. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
How to join
If you are interested in applying please fill out the online telephone interview request form below.
After a successful telephone interview you will receive an application form which will be emailed to you.
Please make sure you submit your application along with the following:
Please do not send original documents photocopies will be accepted at this stage. Original documents will need to be seen if your application is successful.
- Proof of right to work in the UK – Passport or Birth Certificate
- Proof of address dated within the last 3 months – recent utility bill or bank statement
- 2 x Passport sized colour photos
- Current SIA Licence only if applying for a licensed position
- Full Reference details – 5 years' work history including dates of your employment
- Two Personal referees – full names and email addresses
If you are in full time higher education or a recent leaver we will need this information.
If you have been unemployed for any period of your 5-year history please supply this information.
Failure to supply the correct information as stated above at the time of your application will result in the application being rejected.
Any information you give to MJ Events Support will be treated as private and confidential.
Please do not send original documents.
SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) status for the provision of Door Supervision and Security Guarding.